Sunday, April 5, 2009

Proposal of Assignment#4

Finally, it is time to decide the topic of  assignment#4. Actually, I indeed have some thought about it, and I would like to give a brief introduction to my plan here.
I have a friend studying film direct in Germany, she is kind of person love express herself by creative style of arts, such as making a DV record, taking photographs... Remember the first time when I learned the concept of literacy, whose definition is not confined to "the ability to read and write" but can treated as all kinds of assets associate to communicate and understand, she is the person first come into my mind . Isn't her style of life a good example of new way of literacy? Since everytime she make photograph or DV record, she put her own thought and understanding of life in it, which make them special and even become a kind of art. That's her way to communicate and understand of the world!
Recently she went to Greece alone for a short trip. For Greece is famous for its mysterious culture and history, she wanted to gain inspiration  and also get to know about  people living there. During the trip, she made tons of pictures and wrote some words under it in recording some experiences and thought. This gives me the idea that I can use her story in my assignment#4. To be specific, I will copy some of her trip pictures and make them connected ,  adding some words to make it a whole story. These are all Based on the content of literacy blog associate to "picture" I have write before.
As for the genre, I think I will use comic life. Although I am not familiar with this software now, I will certainly take time to learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment