Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The kind of media presuasive to me

There are so many kinds of media existed in our daily life, television program, radio, internet web side, etc. I surf Internet everyday and more frequently get access to those media on Internet. however, whenever I open an website, what usually interest me is the thing associate with emotional or creative contents, such as the thing contend interesting pictures ormoving background music.
I am the kind of person prefer more visualize and interesting media format rather than long and logic articles. and if the advertisement can touch me by its idea and also well-designed, I will be definitely impressed. The genre can be various from an advertisement to short video, it does no really matter if it is a format of telling story or just a serious of impressing pictures, it will be persuasive for me if I can find something new or creative idea in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment